March 1, 2011

Issues

WHAT THE FUCK?

I'm no celebrity.
Not a famous individual.
But why take my picture in public without even asking for my approval.
Is it so hard to ask me politely "Miss, can I take your picture?"
Won't kill you to say so.
Jesus!


************************************************


FAGGOT OF A STALKER.


**Okay, this was last year's post that I was supposed to get published.**

 It's already part of my rutine to wait for Mom & Dad to pick me up at Mid Valley.
Since Mom got a job at UTM. As usual, nobody's there to accompany cuz my sis quit her job.
So, I was standing there. On my own. With nobody to care for.
I kept looking at the cars passing by, just to see if my parents have already arrived but no, they were running late. and they didn't even tell me.
What the hell.

Listening to my sis's mp3 (My mp3 was sent to the Sony's for a maintainance) when some dude in his mid 30's came up to me and asked me which bus does he has to take to Puchong.

- I'm not from Puchong, so how the hell would I know?! Like dude... go ask other people and stop bothering me.
- Don't talk to me like I'm some kind of pick up girl / call girl. I'm not a fucking slag!
- Dont tell me and ask me if you could be friends with me because from the look of your face, you look like a problematic sick ass pedophile. Psycho!
- And don't lean over at me, fuck the back off!

Well, the old fag eventually surrendered and excused himself, since I was being persistent on bugging him off.
Proud of myself! :) but seriously,
"If you bug me like that and you talk like I'm some kind of slaggy slut, I wouldn't hesitate on introducing you to my fist. I'm sure you'll both get along very well. WANKERS!"

0 Monsters backstash: