";) Hello. I'm Mia, and yes, as the title states it. I LIKE GIRLS."
In fact, I still have a crush on my sophomore best friend. Her eyes are wide and pretty.She looks like an angel. She's just, pretty. Beautiful.
I used to hang around her at school and say that she's my best friend, where in fact, I loved her in a lesbian way.
I like to follow her around and be in her little posse, just to be close to her, not knowing the fact that I liked her then. Wow. Imagine that! Back then as kids, making hearts out of names was plain nothing. But when you grow up, then only you'd notice the fact that you had a crush on that certain someone. So don't get all surprised when I'm checking you out, chances are, I am.
Twisted ain't it? As straight as I am with my boyfriend, and as much as I love my boyfriend, I still have a lesbian crush on my 9th Grade best friend.




4 Monsters backstash:
i love girls too. although i hv a bf. hahahaha!! i wonder how would it be if i kiss a girl that i like. hmmm..
Its good to know that i'm not alone. :) haha
believe me. ramai lagi go gaga over girls.
Post a Comment