In this Holy house of God,
have I sat and witnessed.
Masked hypocrites that pray endlessly to be cured.
Walking in and out on a Sabbath day.
Different attires, each of them.
All having the same expressions that I see,
in each and every one of them.
Hope, that is.
Pathetic unguided souls, seeking and feeling their way out of the house.
Like a blind without any stick to assist.
And every day in that very reflection,
shall I see another hypocrite.
Mending and crying in every way she goes.
Often she wonders if God had ever thought of her.
Often she feels damned.
Nevertheless stopping,
may faith come because I believe,
with all my little heart.
That everything will be alright, come what may.
May God be by my side, till the day I die and be judged.
Oh faith of mine, come and do not be gone.
2 Monsters backstash:
hi mia. OMG i found your blog from blog serius and click ur other blog. and you know what, we have the same birthdate. 9 OKTOBER 1991. i couldnt resist to not to tell u bout this.
dan i sangat kagum dengan kebolehan menulis bahasa melayu u.
so, hello twin :)
titaatiqah
Helloooooo tiqah, or is it Jiji.? Were you the one that I agreed with kat page Obe tu? haha. I jadi blur dah. HAHAHA. ramai kot orang kat sana.. damn! really? i should make up a group for those born on the same date. let's see how many people are innit. hahaha.
oh? wow. cool. Thanks a lotttt. :)
So, i follow you and you follow me ? haha
Post a Comment