I've thirst of moving forward.
To finally laugh at your state and boast of my richness.
Like a mad crow upon a telephone wire.
My eyes tend to sail a thousand miles away, thinking.
Giving birth to new day dreams and nightmares.
That even the dream catcher comes to no use.
Let there be call outs and arms races towards me.
For I enjoy, love critics.
Happy are those whom are spitting upon my name now,
but when the coin flips, and they are stuck on the other side,
I, Shall hysterically laugh at their graves.
Someday, I ought to find my gold.
Someday, I ought to find the rainbow's end.
And someday, I will, be the rich.
But should I lie down like a lame and wait for it to pass me by,
or shall I ruin and chase my forever convict dreams?
Ahhh, to be or not to be.
That is the question.
Enlighten me, my dear Shakespeare.
2 Monsters backstash:
Should I follow both of your blogs or just this one?
:) ahah.
wow. what a question. I hardly post new entries on my other blog. feel free to follow whichever you want dude. hehe. langsung tidak memaksa. anyhow, i loike blog anda tu.
Post a Comment