March 5, 2011

It's like, manure.

Yeah. It is. It's like manure when you think you should speak up about something.
The matter goes into your head and then it sits there for a couple of days or hours maybe, and then BOOM!, finally its out. Sometimes you even keep the thought warm for upto a few months. Wow, imagine that.

Manure, it smells heavenly that you could actually feel nauseous just by smelling it.
Ahhhh. The smell of nature taking it's course. Nothing seems better.
Your thoughts, the outcome of it. It's sometimes way better than what you've expected it to be.
Like flowers blooming beautifully because of the act of putting manure on them for more "proteins", so to speak. But then, sometimes the aftermath of speaking up just fucks up everything in front of your eyes.
Killing a flower by putting in too much of it.

And if you have done that, congratulations. You just grew a set of steel balls. 

 Why? Dude, I reckon you went through shit just because of the aftermath. The feelings you get; lonely, useless, sad, pathetic, and all those negative masochist shit; it must've been really bad. But you went through it just fine. How the fuck I knew? Well, you're reading this, fuck yeah I know. And yeah, like I said, it's like manure. My thoughts, that is.

p/s: I've been thinking of a few ways to "metaphorically" talk about this, and
         I just randomly thought of manure. So yeah. Deal with it. HAHA.

0 Monsters backstash: