March 9, 2011

Amuse #2: Football Spoof

Before I even start, I would like to

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLFG!!!!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

Oh my God, AHAAAA AHAAAA Ahaaaaa...
Goodness gracious, my stomach felt like I was to have six packs for the next 3 minutes.
Okay, let's get serious. Let me introduce you to WoopaTV. They are a group of film crew, so to speak, from Norway. And they often produce hilarious videos about football & the music for their videos are produced by themselves as well. So here are 2 of the videos that I was laughing my ass off about.

Watch this first..


And here are the bloopers.



I know, what the fuck. These guys take the whole art of football diving seriously.
And by that, lagger cheers for them. Hoyeahhhh Norwegians!

**Knew about the first video form Blog Serious , a blog site which I am highly addicted to.

0 Monsters backstash: