"I bet when she was a little kid, she plays dress up with her mom's/dad's kain pelekat , that why she had this kind of idea. Creative bhai!."And that, people, was my remark on this girl's creativity. Imagine just using a piece of cloth to wrap yourself up in 5 ways or so. Damn. That's just pure talent right there.
![]() |
| For the fans of Black & Red. (I'm a Fan!) |
You know what's so great about this material? You can wear it to any occasions and your peeps won't really notice it's the very same piece. Pop in some accessories and you're ready to hit the beach, the bar or possibly a club, or off to a hot date.
You should totally see her website, if you're interested of course.
Do click here.
Credits to my sister for opening her website while I was busy wiping my wet face. :)
![]() |
| For the fans of Earthly brown & Pink |
Do click here.
Credits to my sister for opening her website while I was busy wiping my wet face. :)
I was getting ready for bed.


2 Monsters backstash:
Thanks for posting this ya Mia! :) we really appreciate it :D
Most welcome dear. :) hehe.
Post a Comment