It started off as friends. Yes, friends. I used to see him in my sister's Myspace comment page, always talking to her. I didn't know who the man was, and I couldn't care less about it. "He's just a dude. If we come across each other, then be it, otherwise, lantaklah." I used to think that way. I was so full of myself. I always see him in those random gigs that I go to, but I never greeted him. Just a simple "Sorry' because I accidentally stepped on his feet, but that was it. One thing that amused me was the fact that I said this;
Linda asked me, "Eyh, they're twins right?"
Assuming they were just brothers, I went along saying "I dont think so, adik beradik je kot. Kadang-kadang kan ada je siblings yang nampak like twins."
Linda was unsure. She asked another friend of mine and went back at me "yelah! dorang twins lah!"
To cover up, I blurted out "Oh, eh? Tak sama pun muka." As if!
Yeah, It was pretty lame for me to assume they were just brothers. I mean, they are, it's just that they're twins. That's the difference. And then there came a time where we were all destined to go on each other's path. It was Rock the World 10, and everyone was there. And by everyone, I meant EVERYONE I KNEW was there. Even the twins. It was one hell of a night, and that was when we started to get along. Everyone knew who their real friends are, and everyone moved away from fake friends. Then there were sides, and lost friendship.
Ahhh.. the old photo's bring me to tears. It felt so beautiful to be with the lovely friends, but enough of that.
So, we started to talk in Myspace. He added me, ofcourse. Then it evolved to exchanging #, then he became my best friend. I was really amazed at his capability of understanding me whole when I was on the verge of breaking up with my 3rd ex. He, Azizulhadi, was amazing at support. And that was when I realized. I love my bestfriend, more than what I am supposed to feel. But I was up for a surprise, he had the same feeling for me as well. And the confrontation never felt better.






1 Monsters backstash:
i miss this one. band skang da x best so malas nk g da rtw.
Post a Comment