You are ugly in all things horrible
For you like being being killer of your own joy
Ugly, because you do not embrace the beauty and gamble in life
Despicable for all things nice because you do not enjoy what you have with you,
but you worry to death about a matter
Indeed we are all grown up, but it wouldn't hurt to view things from a child's eye
Yes, the consequences are there, but it wouldn't be living if you don't risk anything and roll luck's dice
We make our own fate from our own decisions
I believe its called a domino effect
You make one choice and a chain synopsis of your life arranges itself right in front of your two dull eyes
I wish you would look at the world the way I see it, because there's so much beauty in it,
but we'd only so little time
We're merely walking time machines
So smile and widen your frame, I don't want you to miss a thing
Delightful Repast - 16th Blogiversary
5 months ago
0 Monsters backstash:
Post a Comment