"Aku suka sangat dengan hoodie kau"
You're big, far bigger than I am. But I like that fact. You have dimples, which makes me jealous because I love dimples and I've been wanting to have them since I was born, so I envy those who have them. You have those big tough muscles of yours, and I only have my slim body to start with. Your hair can be used to wash dirty pots & pans, unlike mine which changes color / style so often, you'd think I'm a chameleon. But I like how your hair stays & feels the same. Your clothes are L, where mine's most M, S or XS. But I like wearing yours better than my shirts. Your clothes are 20x comfier than mine. You eat silently and would finish up a huge burger within 15 mins, where I can eat for almost 3 hours long. But I like the fact that you'll end up helping me finish my food. You're stern with me once I'm becoming reckless, but I like that, shows me that you care. You take my drinks and eat my mints & gums, but I don't mind. I'd share the whole world with you. You like hardcore music so much that even I'm bothered sometimes, but really, i like the fact that you like hardcore. It makes me feel like I have a badass boyfriend. You let me wear your checkered polo's & let me tie it on my tummy and dance around with it even though you know I look like a undersized doll with it. I think it's cute for you to let me have my way. You pull my nose, playfully strangle me with your big arms, mess up my hair, pinch me playfully & torture me by tickling me so much I could hardly breathe from laughing, but it's all worth it. Bullying me means you love me. You carry me on your back or on your arms out of the blue, and it does scare the hell off me, but I love it when you do that. It's super duper sweet. And even though you pretend to not look at me when I'm busy looking somewhere else, I know you glance a lot at me.
I think I'll steal some of your shirts for me to bring back home. Although it took almost 2 months to return back your hoodie since you left it at Moe's place and I've already washed it for you making sure that it's spotless & fragrant.. I just want to point out that you're hoodie is sexy on me, and I love you.
Delightful Repast - 16th Blogiversary
6 months ago

6 Monsters backstash:
"And even though you pretend to not look at me when I'm busy looking somewhere else, I know you glance a lot at me."
ahah. kadang kadang dia pandang kita time drive pastu buat buat macam pandang side mirror. haha!
hahahahaha. TRUE SHIT!
:p tak pun, pandang kte from the corner of his eye. damn. haha dalam diam, berubi ye bang? hahah
woww !!! akuserabut add u as my bloglist Filipino. tq sebab komen Blogserabut kaw2~
hahaha. awww.. emosi aku kacau sekejap. :) haha. joke. thanks weh. really delighted! anyhow, i cant keep my mouth shut when the post itself is interesting kan.. hehe.
so, cheers my Siam blogger friend! haha
Okay this is cute. And you look hot in that hoodie! :)
"I think I'll steal some of your shirts for me to bring back home."
Haha. I love to do that. It's the only thing that reminds me of him when he's not with me. Not the presents or apa-apa, tapi benda yang dia punya. Haha.
Awww. :) thank you Farah. heeee
Yeah. Im glad you know what Im talking about.
Post a Comment