May 30, 2011

A 4 Day Journal : 20 Jan 2010

  I was reluctant on sleeping, so I looked through my file and I found a Word File entitled "The 5 Day Journal". As usual, out of my curiosity, I wondered when I'd made that up so I opened in and started reading. I guess I forgot that I did made it A YEAR AGO. However, I would only post until 3/4 of the 4th Day. Why? Cause I wrote until 3/4 of the 4th Day. I was tired & lazy, excuse me. Anyhow, this was just a little experiment of mine in the past, which CLEARLY did not work. 


   Mind you, a year ago I was single & available. But I had my eye on a guy that I thought would step up and take our relationship to the next level. Turns out, he didn't even had the guts to pick up our relationship. In stead, he did nothing. I guess he was meant to do that aye? Things do happen for a reason. 
***************************************************



20th Jan 2010

            My day started off pretty dull, as usual. We left the house in a hurry with a little scolding from mom. I wasn’t even done with my hair yet and mom was vulgarly shouting at the door, telling us to hurry up. Well, that was a really GREAT effort to hurry us up. It just pissed me of. So finally we left the house all semi-propped up and ready for whatever it is that’s heading in our way today. Dad managed not to diss any comment at us today.
I guess he was just listening to the music, or so I think. Whatever it is, I couldn’t care less.
            We reached our destination, KTM Serdang’s bus stand, and stepped out from the car. I walked to my usual place every morning, by the center pole of the bus stand. Standing calmly while flipping the music in my mp3. Sis was talking about how mom reacted yesterday. And speaking of reactions, mom texted me. I read it carefully, feeling odd as mom rarely texts me. Her text startled me a little “Anak, we need to talk. Love you always, Mama.” Hmm... WEIRD. “WE NEED TO TALK”, I hate it when people tell me that. It’s as if there’s gonna be a bad news or something. A reality popper, I call it.
            It was mom’s birthday yesterday, and she figured out the boyfriend issue herself. She commented and condemned it as if it was such a bad thing to have a Malay boyfriend. I don’t understand. So my sister has a Malaysian boyfriend, what now? It’s not like my sis’s going to marry him the next hour or the next day. It’s just a relationship, and we’ll never know where it would take or how far it would go. I felt uneasy remembering that thought. I guess I was uncomfortable about it, knowing that my parents wouldn’t approve of any Malay guys a boyfriend of my own. That made me quite apathetic.
            I didn’t realize that I was actually paying attention to the busses that passed by, looking for where they were heading. We caught the bus to KL 15 min after and soon enough we both fell asleep. Waking up a few minute intervals, keeping track of where we were heading. We both got off the bus and clocked in quite late. Damn, another extra hour in the office today. I hate my job, I thought to myself. I bought my breakfast at that Chinese Auntie I knew well. She always smiles at me, talking to me with soft tones, as if I were a cat and she was my owner’s friend, stroking my head with joy. It’s odd and sweet at the same time, knowing that she works with her sister. And from the way I see it, her sister looks a few years older than her. Her sis might be reaching her 60’s or something. I don’t know, Chinese people often looked younger than their age, so I couldn’t guess it right.
            And so my work began after gulping in my breakfast. I had a lot to do today. Bookings, amendments, quotations, email replies. The hell! I wonder, I’m only 19 (this year) and I’m already having problems what 20 year old people would face. A boring job, stress, having people to push your limits to the max and even the being-single-sucks crisis, I don’t know if I can keep this all up. I just wanted to know how my life would finally end up. Where will I be the next 10 years? Damn it. It’s too bad humans are not mutated enough to see the future. Such a waste….
            My 5 hours of work had past and along came lunch time. Not much choice on where to dine-in when you’re in a critical finance condition. What did I do that all my money disintegrated just like that? Oh, right. I’ve treated my friends for 6 jugs of beer that New Year’s Eve. But then, what else after that? A few gigs, I guess…? Hmm. Mind boggling. Oh well, I’ll leave it all to fate. COME WHAT MAY.
            My sis told me that we will be going to Damai later today. Ahhh… An after work activity. I’ve always liked that idea. Going somewhere to release your stress. And it looks like today the special occasion would be meeting our long awaited friend from Japan, Topek. He’s one interesting individual. Petite, outspoken, outrageous. Such an extrovert little thing. I missed his presence in all of our little gatherings, and finally he’s here. He had even gave us a little souvenir, Sake. Which is pretty cool, mainly ‘cause it’s imported. So, basically we smoked Shesha and got a few Barbicans. Topek finished his last stick of Seven Star (A Japanese Cigarette brand) so I hadn’t got the chance to taste it. But he did say that he will let me smoke a few sticks in our future meet-up’s. Acap was present at our after work activity too. So, my day was pretty interesting today. Boring and dull in the morning, but ended well today. I guess mom’s “TALK” was going to be postponed. We reached home quite late. Thanks to Acap’s handy car, we managed to get back before Midnight. We lip-sync in the car though. Threw in a few moves to match the song that we were lip-syncing to, and we went along harmonically.

So dare I say again, COME WHAT MAY for tomorrow.

*** END OF 20 Jan 2010 Journal***

0 Monsters backstash: