The warmth of your desired lips,
caressing my cheek bone.
Down to my neck,
where you send me blazes of electrifying shocks with your breath.
Thou hands keeping hold of my fragile jaw,
the other stroking the smoothness of my waist.
It is as if I could hear your heart beat,
running the pace of mine.
Although my eyes remain shut while we console ourselves into intimacy,
I do take a peak at you.
Just to keep track of our moment.
Reading your eyes, to get hold of this.
Taking a shot of our individual photo memory.
I could see through your soul,
when I stare into thy breath taking face.
My love, doubt not when I confess I love you for I would rest my soul for you and shower you beautiful moments for as long as I live.


2 Monsters backstash:
alah sweet betol lah gadis gengster ni!
:) hahahah.
dalam hati ada taman. And I do mean every word. someday weh.. someday.. i'll be walking the aisle. hahahaha.
big city dreams kot! hahaha
Post a Comment