May 31, 2011

Nicotine Effect #6 : Directive

In between 9 Days, I smoked for only a day. That is an achievement for me, that is. Think it's easy to give up on this one? Well its not. One of the best things during my smoking sessions:

The usual morning ciggs I take whenever I'm up early.
Or when I'm at Niq's place. 
It's those times where you go "cigarette-trying".
"I wonder how that cig tastes like. Fuck I'm just going to try that one."


The usual cigarette sessions I have when I'm in a gig,
just because it's all so hyper all around you. 

The looking out of the window / porch / scenery moment, where you try to blank your head from the cloudyness that's in it. 


Having to try smoking in the toilet while doing your business,
just because everyone's saying that smoking while you shit, makes it all smoother. 

& last definitely not the least, the smoking while 
hanging out with your best peeps. Those are priceless. 

You look around & there's so much temptation & countless significant little memories in every single time I light that cigarette up. No wonder it's hard to kick this habit out.  It's almost MORBID.

4 Monsters backstash:

Melor said...

hell yeah!!!

Mia L. said...

JYEAH! hahahah
cheers fellow blogger!
thanks for stopping by, :)

Hanis Manis said...

i'm free for almost three months now. quite glad but suffered a lot mula mula. demam sampai admitted in hosp. but all the pain worth it. at least i save up a lot more money now. haha.


but the fifth point were true. memang syok gila. haha. tu yg sanggup gak smoke dalam toilet kolej even though peluang nak get busted memang cerah. haha.


u'll find yourself feel a lot much better when you stop. trust me mate. :)

super-1 said...

i couldn't agree more. cheerss!!