Okay. I am now quite proud of myself. I've managed to survive a week not taking a single Cigarette. Thanks to my sore throat earlier last March. So, Applause for me please, It's an achievement and it's quite big. It was quite tough, trying to distract myself from the thought of getting a quick smoke. Ahhhh.. The Lust! This time, I'm going to try 1 week and a half? Maybe. Just maybe.
Although, I do get the usual cigs when I really need to. Stress, or depressed for example. No matter what the thing is. I will always be lighting up a cig or 5 cig a day. To tally it up, it is quite badass. Specially on weekends. Goddamn... the temptation. It is very hard to say no to a cig, when everyone around me's happily offering me a cig or two on occasional talks/hangouts. I have to admit, it was quite some time I've made an update on this bad habit of mine. Mostly because I haven't made much progress, and I was still smoking every day. But now, my "proudness" of my achievement about this whole 1 week thing is taking over me, so I just had to write. Besides, i think 20% of my muchness's from smoking. I guess? Fuck it.
![]() |
| Okay, I've no motive on this one, but I just found this pic really gorgeous, so I just had to put it up. She has an assistant to light up her cig man! I can't resist her. |
"We're going to die out of smoking. Dying together, with a group funeral. I know it sounds wrong, but I find it rather sweet."
and I am obviously right. Either its because of smoking, or an accident, or some other body shit sickness non-related to smoking. And then she added romance on all our sad death, our funeral ;
"It's oddly comforting because we are all so close to each other, and we're dying altogether out of the same cause. It's quite romantic. We find beauty/sweetness in things that people may find bitter."
What more can I say? AMEN to what we both said.



0 Monsters backstash:
Post a Comment