I first discovered the wonders of myspace 6 years ago. Back in the day, it was the coolest thing to have. You wouldn't be recognized in school if you hadn't any account in Myspace. And Facebook was still unknown to me or these kids nowadays. So yeah, I was always online & totally got the Myspace fever. Thing with Myspace is the profile display with the music player thingy. Profiles were bound to have those music players, otherwise, your profile would be considered as LAME or something. I guess it seemed like a covenant now would it? "The covenant of Myspace". HAHA. Anyhow, people in myspace back in the day always tend to have those "cool" names. For example, mine was "stab my life out of love", and some just put weird symbols as their display name. i.e: --+++~~mIaAaA~~~++-->> OR the famous . (period mark). I DONT GET IT. WHY? haha. I mean, above all, why symbols? Anyhow, I always thought that myspace and me had a special thing and I will always be loyal to myspace whenever I am not too lazy to go online. Sad though, to know that a lot of people have closed their account in myspace just because they discovered Facebook to be much better in so many ways. Look, I only have 1 friend online, 1! 1 FUCKING FRIEND ONLINE. 1 OUT OF 1197 FRIENDS. Fuck.
| 1 Friend online? It used to be 184 friends online. The fuck happened? Oh yeah, Facebook got popular. |
0 Monsters backstash:
Post a Comment