February 9, 2011

For you my love, anything.

In your slumber, i stare upon your face.
And wonder where have you been all this while.
To memorize every inch of your face, your face.
Where your moles are, and where your dimples will show up when you smile.
Photographic memory, as they call it.
Finally, bliss has showered its blessing upon us both.
Yet, the bumps of challenges are always lurking around our love shell.
Love, my beloved. You bear witness of my love's purity wrapping your innocent heart.

If I could paint our love and keep it eternal, I would.
If it is possible to submerge myself in all your pain so that you feel none of it, I would.
The probability of me, protecting you from those stabbing knives that Fate would keep throwing at us, is no longer probable, but is a will, that I have taken vow.
It is like marriage, but a simpler one with you.
For there are no strings attached on both our hearts.
No, no strings. But love. Purity, loyalty & innocence.
And how wonderful the world would be, if we were at all times
together, arm in arm, side by side, lips to lips, never parting.

Oh i mourn for that time to come.
Where I am completely yours, and you are completely mine.
A time, which I honestly believe, will come
If I were patient and brave enough.
For you my love, anything.

0 Monsters backstash: