Prologue: Something that I wish I had posted to her a while ago. Right before I decided to finally shut her off and block her.
(click on the pic for a better view. DUH!)
I never really realized that I had brought so much misery for this girl that I have despised so much. Well, since I left the company, that is. And for that, I'm very much glad. I know it's a mean thing to say, but mind you, I'm practically nice with people.
But if you fuck with me, I'll fuck you back. Because I believe on just and equality.
As for you my ex-colleague, you're the most reliable teller than I have ever came across.
I appreciate your feedbacks.
2 Months later, after my resignation, I decided to say Hi to my close colleague at where I used to work.
You know, just to get some bit of "going on's" of the place since I left. Never expected that I'd get this kind of feedback.
**********************************************************
Her:all ok je...
Me: ahah. oh. thats great. hbu? are you okay?
Her: me ah....
Me:u seem reserved
Her: haizzzzzzz
Me:yeah. why? whats with the "haiz" ?
Her: haizzzzzz...... means still the same lor...haven't die yet lor..
Me:ahah
Her: hahahaha
Me:thats good la...
Her: but alrdy nyawa2 ikan lor..hehehehe
Me:u ah. always nyawa nyawa ikan punyaaaa. never nyawa katak meh? haaaa. haiyaaa. hahaha
Her: k lor xnak nyawa nyawa ikan lor..
Me:haha
Her: i tukar jadi nyawa nyawa badak boleh?
Me:eleh. thats more like it! ahah
Her: then u?? ape citer skrg?? study? working?
Me:Im at home. haha. not studying nor working yet free at leisure haha
Her: y?
Me:why? cuz im looking for a job right now. still not getting any
Her: oic... what kind of work??
Me:but i gotta tell you, tak kerja for a month feels great. i get to relaxxxx. hehe. emm? idk. it depends. but i dont wish to work with anything that has to do with tourism. I've had enough.
Her: gud lah... enough rest no panda eyes... but no money spend...heehee
Me:haa? why? haha. no. actually, i've developed insomnia. oh. i see. alright. hehe
Her: y u insomnia?
Me:hope you arent so stressed now that I've left the place.
Her: me now got may lim mah...
Me:so to speak, they find me more of a "politician" la
Her: no lah...
Me:oh. whhy i got insomnia? easy, i think a lot.
Her: hahaha...
Me:emm? nawh. thats what i know la. the minute i left the place.
Her: no lah... actually how to said it..
Me:hows "the queen" doing?'
Her: u see since u left so she hv to take over all your job mah... ALONE kononnye lah... then no time come & disturb me lor... then mr fong hv to personally look into her works lor as she got so many mistake mah... then im now im trully alone doing GRP lor as HE &; SHE mention that she need back up mah nobody can help her thats y so many mistake lor... So now mr Fong need to help her lor... then she cannot touch may lim mah as may lim not under her in charge mah but directly report ot mr fong mah so she cannot do anything lor...
Me:wow. it seems that I really "nailed" her this time kan? hahahahah. well, serves her good. tahu pulak dia buat banyak mistakes. hehe. what else?
Her: so me & may lim back each others lor as the reaction that they show like me & may lim does not need any back up and we looks so free lor.. then since now mr fong back her up than if she made any mistake Mr Fong like saying that no posibility mah as he helping should be no mistake then me & may lim kene again lor...NO BACK UP HER WO...u know me & May Lim already fed up to back her up..as sometime she not at the ofis then both of us like crazy women working as need to clean her shit. then plenty times she dint send bkg to OCEANIC then she said us again..1. said junior dint send.2. said wizani din't remind her,,3. said QC overlook ..4. said she too busy should be junior do want but they dn't do.. Somemore as u know SHE like to give LAST MINUTE work to Junior until they also fed up..bukan dorg saje senior mcm i, May Lim & even Wizani pon fed up.dorg ingat je FIT je bz tp dorg lupa yg awal blan depan ade EFE event... i , May Lim & wizani dah gila mau preparation utuk event tu pastu mau buat keje sendiri lg..WHO BACK UP US!! DAMN!
Me:oh shet. ya loh! the EFE is next month.my gosh,i pitty you all. she cried during our "talk" before i left for good.she made a drama over the whole matter. so embarrassing doe. damn.
Her: y she crying? wat she talk?
Me:ala, as usual la.
Her: u know i like want u give a big big slap.. to her. i hope tat so.. heeheee so bad of me...
Me:"im shocked you know mia, that you could do this kind of thing to me. I tak pernah buat jahat dgn you. I tak bunuh orang pon. i layan you baik sangat mia, but how come this happened?"
well, it sounded kind of like that la
Her: OMG...
Me:hahaha funny right? at that moment, i just thought she needed attention dari Fong, so i was like "whatever la."
Her:she always talk like she so pity.. but everyone know that if u want ppl feel u so pity then u should not talk like tis lor...others ppl oni can judge that not herself lor...
Me:I didnt feel anything for her during that time. I only felt anger and sarcasm going out of my mouth.
xxxxxxxxxx is offline.
**********************************************************
"And thus I thank thee, Facebook Chat, though you are indeed worth a face palm and a frown sometimes. Thank you for letting me feel triumphant in some way good."

0 Monsters backstash:
Post a Comment