February 20, 2011

Amuse #1

I have always liked watching videos in youtube or whichever source I can get my hands on about wicked pranks or stuff that just gets me off laughing. Well, lets just say I'm a sucker for things that (i find) are absolutely funny. Here are a few of them (mainly from the source which i had just discovered up in youtube).

From Armin & Jens's channel, JackassvsDumbass. Seriously, they prank each other and it just turns out mean. Just in case you wonder where these two idiots are from, they're from Sweden. And they are apparently Persians or something. Nice.


1. Gay Prank on Mom. 

2. Suicide Prank. 
3. Stab Jen Prank.
 

4. The Ring Prank

5. Ghost Prank

6. Insect Phobia Prank


And here's a video that made me feel awkwardly stupid.
I never really thought of this, usually I just use a compass. Well, this seriously saved my time of looking for one.

From brusspup. You should really check him out. 

He's one brilliant man I tell you. Why? this is why.

Well, Hope that amused you. :-)  
Smile ya dawg! 

0 Monsters backstash: