I've posted in my blog before about my
and how much that cut me deep.
& I have also marked my words that I will have
her on my skin, for as long as I live.
This, is my proof to you.
The pain of the needle cutting through my
skin & shoulder blade was worth it.
My emotional stumble, indescribable, when the outline was finished
& I took a short break for a cig, just to shake off some of the pain.
And when my tattooist finally said "We're done!", I was with joy,
holding back my tears. I am still shaken by this, but..
For now, I can eternally see her, with me.
"I am now, content & in peace.
Regret not, about life.
For even death is something beautiful."
P.s: My mom was freaking out when I came home & showed it to her. I guess we just don't see eye to eye on art. & in case you're wondering where I got my tatt, Do read my other post, Pierce.
2 Monsters backstash:
cool!!!
haha. thanks ran! ;)
Post a Comment