September 7, 2011

Hello Boys: Mysterious Indie Soul Vs. Ultimate Joe Next Door

Been watching The Glee Project lately?
Well, I have. And being the girl that I am, I've been eying these two McHotties since the show began rolling.

Say Hello to my Mysterious wolf-eyed, Samuel Larson.

 The thing I love the most about this dude's that fact that when the camera comes up close, his features just beams over at me. His sharp eyes, almost like a wolf. Those sharp jawline of his. His shoulder tattoo that I dont even know what it says. His lips that I find is quite sexy, & my God, this child's blessed with talent. His husky, husky voice..it spell bounded my ear, i tell you. & knowing that he is still 19, that slaps me in the face man. FML. (joke.pfft!) 
He's just sexy, attractive, adorable. 
I've a thought tho, that Sam could actually be in Twilight. With those sharp features of him. He could be one of the Volturi's vamps. But he can't beat my Jacob, that's for sure. :) 

Okay, that enough, he's younger than I am for fuck's sake! Moving on...

Welcome me 18 y/o Lad, Damian McGinty. He's Scottish & I find his accent to be such a charm.
Ahhh.. now he's the kind of dude that would make your parents say "ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY YES!" to. Just look at that angelic sweet face of his, it literally screams "CHARMING!". Geez' Such a humble guy. I bet in a circle of friends he'd be the one called "the nice guy" just because he really does spell the word itself. The boy's a handsome lad with such a bewitching voice. Caucasian kids nowadays, they're getting hotter & talented by the minute. *tsk *tsk *tsk.

"I can roughly say that Damian would have turned a lot of heads in the entertainment industry. He's good at acting, singing, dancing, etc. I'd like to know in the near future if he's going to star in some indie movie or something. Hey, he deserves it. A talented kid like him shouldn't be left out, wasted."

0 Monsters backstash: