"Who gave you the right to judge a person by their religion? So what if they're not the same religion as we are, that doesn't change who we are & what we stand for. Religion is just something that we hold onto & grow up with. You talk about how that person's religion based on your poor knowledge about interracial relationship.
You have no right to say that that person would leave another just for a younger girl when we're old & wrinkled, just because the religion permits multiple marriages. & I thought you knew better. Seeing this from someone like you, is definitely heartbreaking. Because you should really know better as an older figure for us." - my thoughts.
I do not judge those interracial couples that I see walking hand in hand or lips to lips. I, however, admire their burning love for each other. Despite the norm fact that either side of the family would reject just in the matter of religion differences, they still move on & fight about it. I, myself, am in a circle of friends that are having interracial relationship. Even I am in the position of having an interracial relationship. My sis's with a Malay guy. My best peep's with my chinese-french bestgirl who's a buddhist. Another Malay friend of mine's with a Catholic Indonesian girl. & more of my malay peeps are growing fond of Chinese chicks. So where does the line meet here?
0 Monsters backstash:
Post a Comment