July 5, 2011

Red, Blue & Yellow.

No. I'm not talking about the Rastafari.


I'm talking about my flaming RED hair.




I'm talking about by Boyfriend's BLUE Crooz T-shirt.



I'm talking about by Boyfriend's YELLOW Crooz T-shirt.


& they are all mine. Excuse my camwhore habit, but I just had to post them up for you guys to see.


   The days have been rough with fights, meltdowns & tears. But it's all worth the tears, shouts & cigs. Yes, cigs. I have been coughing cause of the phlegm that's stuck in my chest. thank you Ciggies, for that. Now I am much closer to my longed "slow suicide" goal. Pfft! 



7 Monsters backstash:

ateyca said...

Dear Mia, I envy your hair!

aRaN said...

ohh ohhh i love the way u lie hahhaa

wei Filipino. makan la byk sikit akak. leh buat chopsticks dah badan hang :D

Mia L. said...

Dear Ateyca, hahaha. :) awww.. I'll take that as a flattering thing then aye? haha.

HAHAHAH. always with the rihanna song aye Aran? haha. Damn. dude, i eat a lot kot. but i'm bound this way... T.T tasing kot orang tanya I if I've got anorexia 5 years back. =.=" the fuck.. haha. but really la, I blame my mom's genes about how my body's like. haha. kurus jeee... haih! i want to be a bit fatter laaaaa
geez' things you wish you had oh. haha

Anonymous said...

Aww so sweet! Your hair, I wish I can have it. Sighh. Yeahh sama kita ada baju kuning kekasih punya, eceh :P

cloud 9 said...

eeeiiiiiiiiii teringin nak kurus mcm u!! im petite and bit curvy. hate it. skinny rock the outfit better.

btw, adore da flaming red hair. u pull the look.

cloud 9 said...

eeeeiiiiiiiii teringin nak kurus mcm u!! im petite n bit curvy. hate it. skinny rock the outfit better.

Mia L. said...

Awww.. thanks farah. Haha. Well, you ahve the opportunity to, who else would see them anyways? you hardly take your scarf off. :) hehe. :p but its good to stick to the rules kan? heeee

Cloud 9, babe, this might be fucked up but I wish to be CURVY. T.T Lets exchange bodies! hahaha. fucked up world with some fucked up must haves. ahaaa.. awww.. Thanks you babe. I appreciate it! heeee ;)