Happens quite often to me or to people caught staring at me.
TRUE STORY. tsk tsk tsk.
Don't hold it in, I know you've gone through this super awkward moment. I understand. *shakes head* It all started with our interest.. & ended with either being proud or feeling rather embarrassed. By feeling embarrassed, I meant your palms suddenly sweating & your skin suddenly feels all weird and your neck & face goes through the "sweat spasm". It's awkward, really.
That awkwardness kept on going since I started going to primary school & my mushy side goes all pink & girlaloo when I see someone who I think was attractive enough. I'd stare at the dude for a long time, unaware that his friends already spotted my creepy "adoring" stare. They'd whisper to his ear, grinning & pushing their pupils at my direction, and BOOM! He looks back at me & does the "what?" nod. I hyperventilate & pretend that I was actually thinking about something, awkwardly looking somewhere behind him & then to his front & then back to my ugly scratched desk. Embarrassing! And to my surprise, it was the other way around in high school. I usually caught people staring at me. I end up smiling or laughing tho, just to shake up the tense.
But there was this one hilarious memo that I have stuck in my head. Back when I was a total noob in Form 1, I was in the same class as this "mamak" guy whom, at that time was having a HUGE crush on me. I barely knew him & frankly, he wasn't my type of guy ;-despite the fact that he is indeed one of my close friends now-. During class, I'd notice from the side of my view that someone would stare at me, and damn right it was him. I took a really quick peak at him just to confirm it. It wasn't till math class that he decided to make a move on me. I was sitting right behind him when the class started & as if I wouldn't have known, he occasionally looked behind him just to take a peak at me. I gave him a couple "what?" nod, just because I got annoyed of the staring. But the last time he did looked back at me, he winked at me with his left eye and he smiled. I really had no intention to be rude or mean, but I couldn't help but to laugh at him. I literally took everyone's attention since my laugh was so loud. He panicked & he kept telling me "shut up! shut up! you didn't see that! Dei! SHUT UP lah!", I can tell he was really embarrassed because he sweat quite a lot all of the sudden. & that, people was his big mistake, because up until now I would tease him for doing that to me. He would shriek "Diam la dei pundek! hahahah. Diam!" As usual, I just end up laughing at his timidness & at his tolerance when my sarcastic persona takes over me.
Now, people stare at me mostly because of my hair, what I have on me, or simply just because of me. Too vain? I guess so. My bad. :)
What's your awkward staring moment? I'd like to hear from you.
7 Monsters backstash:
My awkward staring moment was when I'm on my way back home from work.
Ada lah satu jalan ni, I lalu situ and I'm listening to MP3. Lagu It's On from Camp Rock 2 (I'm a huge fan of Disney. Yeaahh)So, I was dancing to that song because no one, no one's there and suddenly, right in front of me, there's a guy, on his bike, staring right at me.
Kaku, buat muka tebal jalan macam biasa.
HAHAHAHA. Whoahhh.. must be macam "OMG OKAY WHEN THE HELL DID YOU GET THERE? NOW I HAVE TO BE EMBARRASSED FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE! WALK AWAY FARAH, WALK AWAY...." hahahah. Damn. Epic. :p
BETUL MIAAAA.
Seriously, MALU GILA. I'm having my moment at that time, elok punya menari then suddenly, BAM! Ada orang depan mata. Hahh. I wanted to scream when I saw him, but buat muka chill habis like nothing happened. Hahaha. Nasib baik he didn't laugh, well, not in front of me. Hahah.
HAHAHAHAHAHA. What a life experience! ahaaa... :p Well, I've been there. I've done that before, and i ended up doing what you did jugaklah. a few weeks back, i was dancing like a mad cow with my sis and some aunty found it rather funny & recorded us. =.=" mintak mintaklah tak masuk website sesat. hahaha. dangggg! ahh life! what do you expect. haha. :p
there are many awkward moment in my life. so much that i can't think where to start with. but occasionally i got into this mess:
1. i suka berangan sambil bwk motor. i usually terlampau berimiginasi sampai i tak sedar i bercakap sorang2. dgn ekspresi muka wa ckp sama lu! kalau berangan tgh maki org siap pekik2 gitu. my muse of coz none other than my beloved boyfriend. hahaha! so suatu hari tu, i tgh pekik sorang2 sambil bwk motor, i dipintas oleh mat motor ni. pacik 40an. dia siap angkat wizer motor nak get a closed up of whts going on wit me. kmdn dia tersengih sbb dia realised i sewel. sbb tiada handfon di celah helmet mahupun earphone to indicate i was having a 'real' conversation. dem! malunyaaaaaaaaaa. but i never learn anyway. still continue with my random thought.
2. i love cat too much. sampai i imagine myself as this super sexy kitty that can perform a super horny move in bed. one day, when i made love with my bf, i accidentally purr.. to make things worst, i miaowed! oh my!! my bf was stunned n he freezed. he immediately stop doing whateva he was doing back then. sigh..
1. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. That is fucking hilarious. hahahaha. seriously? hahahaha. damn. damn. elak dia ambil video u and then upload at Oh! tidak punya website. Caption: Oh Tidak! perempuan zaman sekarang sudah sewel. HAHAHA.
2. what the... okayyy. HAHAHAHA. you're so random! THAT IS BEYOND MY EXPECTATION kot! hahaha. SUPERB LA ANDA! THUMBS FUCKING UP! hahaha
hahaha!! ohh you flattered me too much! haisshhh.. bila laa i nak berubah. perhaps when i stop seeing or treating my bf as a punching bag. U_U
btw, since he is aware of my cat addiction, he bought a thong. siap ada hiasan misai kucing. itu dia custom made. dia yg buat. bongok. but i love it!! yeayyy.
Post a Comment