- You think with your leg when you're angry. - You think you're always right. - You throw a fit onto people just because you're angry. - You & your irrational EGO.
“All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.”- Chuck Palahniuk.
I don't like judge mental people, racist, people that put labels on other people and painstakingly arrogant cock heads. A music lover. I like the idea of talking. Making conversations. It's the one thing that helps me keep track that I'm still surrounded by people. & when i laugh, you could actually hear me from a far. so, there's no chance mistaking me for someone else. Mostly importantly, you're as imperfect as I am in every way.
“Everyone should be respected as an individual, but no one idolized.” - Albert Einstein.
0 Monsters backstash:
Post a Comment