July 17, 2011

Dance like MAD!

I've gotta tell you, I tend do things super randomly. Like, during the time me, Celine, Fiona & Emily were on Patent House's Lobby.. I suddenly broke into a lame dance, and they were all laughing. It was quite stupid, but my oh my, don't it feel good to just shake off the "feminine-ness" (as if I am that feminine! ppfftt!) and go mad once in a while just to make other people laugh.  It was past midnight till I changed the channel & landed on Astro Hitz. Soon enough me & my sis were on our fit, boogying like no one's watching. But really, no one was watching. My parents were asleep & we had the whole living room to ourselves. Ahh, the wonders on having a laid back, super lame sister. :)


I know, we dance like a bunch of fagtail asses, but mind you, this is just us goofying around. We were mostly following that "China peasant dancing" video that we saw last month in Youtube. So, the stupid WTF-EYE-BROW-RAISING dance steps were taken from there.

Ahoy & may the lame video make you smile. :)

2 Monsters backstash:

aRaN said...

yang rambut merah tu macam ayam laga dem!!! hahahha

Mia L. said...

Ayam laga? AHAHAHAHAH.
damn! I'm dying my hair iin a dark shade.. SOON cuz of that. haha. pfftt!!