It's just something that the public has to fucking call you if you're too over rated for them. I was told to be "showing off a lot of skin" by a group of middle aged men when I was on my way to Sunway Pyramid by foot with my sister. That made a lot of riot in my head. I was already thinking of stabbing some mean things to say to them, but it won't be worth it. It's best to keep on walking away from them.
Okay, so I like wearing shorts/hot pants. Would that be a problem to you old man? Am I too hot for your rigid little mind & your repulsive red popping eyes? Well excuse me for being rude, but mind your fucking business. Why not go home and wank yourself in front of a fucking mirror in stead of sitting in front of the parking lot with your perverted friends judging people just like that. You think I'm Malay? You think I'm Muslim? Well you should be ashamed of yourself old man. I'm not Malay, nor am I Muslim. I thought you aren't suppose to talk bad about other people because its sinful? Come on, Old Man. Think, before you judge. You're lucky I didn't humiliate you in front of your low life friends. Go home old man, go home to your wife & pray.
Don't like what you see? Fuck Off then.

0 Monsters backstash:
Post a Comment