Red;- Red is used as a symbol of guilt, sin and anger, often as connected with blood or sex. In Roman Catholicism, red represents wrath, one of the Seven Deadly Sins. The color red is associated with lust, passion, love, and beauty as well. Both the Greeks and the Hebrews considered red a symbol of love, as well as sacrifice. Red catches people's attention & carries the strongest reaction of all the colors.
Reminds me of the first time I met you.
My nails were red.
My hair odd and peculiar, not one which you see around KL.
You caught my eye while you were walking.
Oh, the body. The eyes. The lips.
You were like fire.
And i was the one on the other side of the road wanting to warm myself on your arms.
Oh, Bloody red.
When I thought of all things that might parish with me by law.
I was in pure hatred.
Hated and disgusted of all the people i have known.
Their actions, reactions and minds.
So repulsive, So Human.
RED. Red. red.
You smell like rusting iron, but tastes so sweet.
When I get a cut, I believe I could be a beast.
With the gushing blood,
all over the floor.
Staining the white marble with the color red.
It was like Halloween all over again, the time when I saw you.
A monster behind the very mask.

0 Monsters backstash:
Post a Comment