Tell me this isn't true. Wake up, Mia! Wake up!
No, this isn't a dream. *a slap at one cheek*
No, this totally is not.
What have I done?!
What have YOU done?
What have WE done?
No. No. No. It can't be like this.
We can't let it be this way.
We need to fix it.
Get together and fix it.
We fucked up, now we have to clean up after ourselves.
We shit, piss and fart at our own mess.
How can we fix this?
It's getting closer.
And closer.
I can feel the chills of its ice cold breeze.
Goosebumps all over my skin.
I'm shaking.
Shaking to death.
The minute it touched me, it was a black out.
I couldn't see a thing.
And out of nowhere, I could see twilight.
I tried to touch it.
But it made me feel like I was blind.
Senseless.
Dead.
I need to wake up.
This is such a beautiful disaster, I couldn't see pass it's
beauty.
Wake Up. Wake Up.
Delightful Repast - 16th Blogiversary
5 months ago
0 Monsters backstash:
Post a Comment