March 17, 2008

You Don't know that Your words hurt me...



I can't recall the last time you were there to comfort me. It all seemed that it had ended.
The worse is yet to come. And so it has.
You keep tearing my heart with your poisonous words.
If only you were here and get into my shoes. You wold know.



You questioned my loyalty to you.
You questioned how serious I am with you
"Don't you know how sick and hurt I get when you keep doing that?".
It's been bothering me.
We hadn't had our second date yet.
For the memories that I want to share with you.
Understanding me and me understanding you.
A relationship that other people will envy.
I hope of that.

While you keep saying that you're always played.
Now I knew, that you're too fluff.
You have to change a bit.
So i will.
Change me for your own good.
Everything we had was just "The Episode" I had in my life.
Later, it will all fade off.
Just like the others.
They fades off with the mist of sprayed blood on walls.

I'm not being mean..
Nor am I being such a goodie goodie.
I just want you to let me know that you'll always be here for me.
To hold me tight.
To hold my hand.
To love me.



And so, I sign off with the saddest goodbye.
Until then.. I love you.

0 Monsters backstash: