March 12, 2008

My addiction to music

OMG! i think it's actually getting worse..
I can't stop.
i'm addicted to "it".

"Shit!"


ya know, each time i go to school and i have my Mp3 in my pocket- wires going out of it branching to my ears as headsets, i look at everyone around me and they look back at me in a way which makes me think, "what the fuck are you staring at?." It makes me wonder, "am i a freak show for them.. hmm.. whatever. envy my music addiction huh? i don't even care."
It's a realy weird feeling to me if i don't hear music to my ears. I feel lonely and i get bored easily like.. "WTF? what am i suppose to do???".
I've been replacing my headsets for like the 3rd time now for the last 3 months after i just bought my mp3 cuz.. you kow, i've been too harsh and i bring my mp3 almost anywhere. to prevent myself from getting board.
I mean, c'mon. u do need entertainment right?
hehe...
I just bought this headset from carrefour and thanks to my "brilliant" mind, I didn't do a sound check before buying it. and guess what, when i came home to finally do the soundcheck, i can only hear the left earpiece. the other right won't work.. I mean, c'mon!!!
I was happily buying it with my very merry mood thinking it'll work and i wont get bored again and here goes the spoiler!
DAMN!
now i have to keep the receipt and get a new one tomorrow.
I hope they'll replace it..
fingers crossed people!

0 Monsters backstash: