April 16, 2008

Him.. he's a weird person that was for me.

the song goes on and on on this computer.
the song makes me feel happy and lucky. you are mine, i say.
Its all unprepared for the things that was about to happen.
A sensible, highly sensitive creature he was. The way his hair curls around his head, the way his eyes looks at me and the way he smiles at me. Its all so great.
You were a shy person.. queer that you think a lot and I don't.
Me? I'm the total opposite of you my dear.
I'm really outgoing. I just go about places randomly and do random things that make other people laugh.
When you look at me in your most polite way and draw a smile on your delicate face, you made me feel even loved.
Your warm smile, your warm hug and your warmest kiss sweeps me away to the stars and meteors.
Heaven.
It was never queer to me that you have your own peculiar ways of talking.
being with you was far most the greater then the ocean.
I can't get through a day without talking to you.
I feel empty.

The aftermath of this feeling is sadness and devastatingly great anger that rises up upon your head.
And so, it takes over and hurts him.
It was like torture to me and torture to you.
It was that great redness on my face that makes you scared of loosing me.
I won't wait forever for your love. I already have it.
And I am glad that you are with me and we are happy. For a while i guess.
it never hurts to try to get over things.

0 Monsters backstash: