I had a friend...
beautiful she was.
her heart belonged to another girl.
whom, she loved dearly.
They broke up one day.
"We don't have to be apart just because of what people say to us. please don't go! I'm lonely without you. You're the one who told me to ignore what people say. What about you? Let's not be apart. Please..."
She cried for her.
"I know. But you see dear, my parents do not approve of this. They treat me differently. The others even ditch me. You have to understand... I'm so sorry."
Holding back her tears, she was.
telling herself that she can't go.
Swelling her heart was.
With the pain that she bought.
They kissed in the rain.
She apologized.
She left.
She was alone. Now.
Angry was her soul.
Sad was her heart.
"my love, I'll never forget you."
Took a knife... It slit her wrist.
she cried in pain.
Found herself bleeding.
each drop of her blood, turned to minutes.
She turned pale.
Twas a grueling death, from the eyes of her beloved.
She turned her head...
Found a not.
"What you see, It's ok. I never left you."
Delightful Repast - 16th Blogiversary
5 months ago
1 Monsters backstash:
perghh!!!
Post a Comment