October 13, 2011

She ate her soul

I've been in a dark place before. Where I used to be so much of an ice queen, numb for everything that has to do with him. & I am afraid, if I might do it again. Because I've done it before, I am capable of it. I scare myself, with my actions. Even if I asked you to look into my eyes, into my soul, just to fix myself.. I wouldn't be sure if I can look back once I have walked away. I am, scared of myself.

"I miss those times where I close my eyes & all I can hear is the bliss sound of the ocean. 
Where there was nothing to worry about but the waves hitting my feet me too vigorously. 
I cant bare this unbalanced thing inside of me. 
I refuse to talk about it because I want it to remain hidden & away from people's sight. 
Away from pain."
"But sometimes you have to let it out. Even a tiny little bit, if not, it'll eat you up."
"I rather it eats me up. 
Eat me up. Eat me whole. 
I rather lose myself than lose what makes me complete. 
I want to leave, but I can't. 
I envy people. I envy you. I want to be you. 
So that there wouldn't be any more trouble about this whole matter."
"Why me? I am nothing to be envied on."
"I want to be loved by the mom, by the dad for who I am but I don't think that's possible. I want to be fought for, but the person in joust of me is no where strong. So where do I stand now? I refuse to leave, I insist to stay, I only... attract nothing, but trouble. 
Traditional, strictly, they are traditional religious beings. 
& I? I am nothing but an outcast to their eyes. 
Grabbing hold of their beloved into the unknown & sprinkling him with the devil's thought of freedom. 
I am angry, devastated, dead..almost. 
But still, I try to thrive on my own pool of mud. 
The pool that I dug a few months back."
"He loves you right? Love means to accept the whole you flaws & all. If you really love him, do the best you can so that they see the good side of you. Even if you're from a different religion."
"If he does....", cries. 
"All I want is to be with the man I love for the rest of my life & i refuse to leave. 
Oh God, it hurts so much."
"I can only imagine your pain. Be strong, Mia."
"& I chose to be alone. for this moment.. 
Far from his words that cut me deeper. 
To the world where I know, music would nurse my soul back to health. 
"Do all you can heal from your pain. Listen to music." 

Like I said to you, my love, 
It's you & me against the world. I'll fight for you, and you'll fight for me. 
Nothing can change that.

2 Monsters backstash:

Anonymous said...

This, is, deep. Are you okay honey?

Mia L. said...

yeah.. it is. :) hehe. Well, we're okay for now. I just hope the ship won't sink when a bigger wave hits us in a storm. He's being, a fix. He's stronger than I think he is. Ahhh.

Once baca balik what my convo was with pixie, damnnn.. macam petik dari buku. -_- the hell. hahaha