October 17, 2011

Food's a keeper gainer.

It wasn't till my bf pointed it all out to me, since I got so conscious with my weight & my assets. We were skyping when he finally said it. I thought he wouldn't say shit about it, but he did. Pfftt! So much for expectations huh? But oh well. Right after the skype session with the beloved, I quickly googled,

 "how to gain weight fast." 
Wow, I know. It's not rocket science of a matter, but I'm still googling it. Fucking obvious what I should do, as in, EAT A FUCKLOT MORE. But people google a lot of things nowadays! Who cares what retarded Q's you're googling about. Anyways, I found a website that offers 20 Fast steps to gain weight fast, & i think they are pretty accurate about it. Still, the obvious remains, EAT MORE, but in a balanced & healthy kind of way that is. :) I bet you readers of mine have got the idea that I AM SKINNY, always have been. People have even asked me whether I was anorexic or bulimic. Sad ain't it? Well, story of my life.

It's not just the weight that I am talking about. I'm talking about assets. The girls MAIN assets. Yeah, I'm talking about them lovely boobies & booty. I have been slim all my life & I've always envied girls that are curvy. Well, my sister's curvy, but she's an exception. Ofcourse we all still want things that we can barely reach for right? So, typical as it may be for a girl, "I want bigger boobs. Bigger thighs, Bigger bum." Yes, I want that. So first & foremost, I have to gain my weight. God knows how long I've been trying to put up weight, nothing seems to work. *Sigh. But this time, I think I'm determined enough. I have a goal to reach, in stead of just staying at home & do nothing. I want to change my life like you change your hair once in a while. :)



I'm challenging myself by gaining weight the healthy way and i hope it's going to fucking work, otherwise I'll be running out of options. Don't ask me how long it'll take, I'll update you guys for sure. So first thing's first, sleep for at least 8 Hours. And thus, I shall!









Wish me luck people!

1 Monsters backstash:

http://twone2121.blogspot.com/ said...

is that picture you?ahakkk