February 10, 2014

It's been so long.




*Sigh.

  I haven’t written anything for years, months, hours in this godforsaken blog. All my diet struggles that I’ve been blubbering about, it paid off. I’m now 44 kg, a kilogram less from my goal of 45 kg. Gained weight but sadly not on my breasts. I know there’s a saying of “Hard work pays”, but would it be a genuine stamp of satisfaction? With the way we tone, gain, rip our bodies to such extent that we call fit? I wouldn’t want to be in the hypocracy business, so I’d say that I’m not happy with my body, AT ALL. 

  Still thin, flat-chest, light weight and still with pimples every now and then. Yet we try so fucking hard to be perfect, to stay in this idea of perfection. Are we really satisfied and thankful to God with our bodies? Be honest, it’s not worth lying. It’s quite clear the answer’s NO. 

  And no, not being thankful with what I have does not make me a godless woman. For the record, I am now an agnostic.

0 Monsters backstash: