I've been angry, sad, morose and disappointed. Many times I've tried to put my finger on the wrong accusations that this head of mine kept on going about, but I just could not find any. My interpretations become cloudy & I shut down my inner self. Bringing about my wounded ego, I try to shove it off.
What is the matter with me? What is, wrong?
I couldn't brain any of the facts, my head feels alight as if I were to plunge down on the hard ground and bleed to death. That wouldn't be an option. So, why?
Why couldn't I shove off my anger, my sadness, my morose, my disappointment? Why?
A friend of mine once told me of a word that I have not been aware of. But I am very sure that I sometimes define the word itself. Eccedentesiast. Thats what we all are. Smiling when we really are dying inside, painting another smile onto our faces but the smile never reaching our eyes. And I once told her that we are the greatest actor / actresses in the world.

0 Monsters backstash:
Post a Comment