I'm very keen on smell, scent, odor, perfume, aromas and those things that are to do with smelling. I remember people by their scent, mostly, and it is quite nifty. If given the chance, I would try to remember each and every one of my mates by their scent or perfume. But they are always reluctant, having thoughts that it's quite odd to smell people around. I wouldn't blame them.
I used to stick my nose out of the window of my house just to catch a smell of the outside world. And each time I do that, I become redolent of the the things that I've done back at Philippines. The smell of sweet, sweet grass & tree trunk in the morning. The smell of burnt wood & the smell of the dusty road back at my hometown. Ahh, yes these things are tiny and yet they are so significant to me.
On the bed, while I ought to snuggle you, I do like to smell you. Probably because I'm such an addict when it comes to you, but you smell so different. It's like an orgy of smell each time I catch a breath. But I wouldn't deny that my smoking habits are deleterious to you. Thanks to that, I smell mostly smell of musky smoke.
Babies. A baby's head. Tell me how they smell? It smells wonderful! My God, I have no idea how to explain it. But it's like, mother's milk or something. How peculiar.
Each and every one of us are born to have those 5 senses, and there's always 1 or 2 senses that dominate. For me, it would be sight & smell. I'm not that good at touching things mostly because I'm such a timid girl. But don't look down on the disabled and sympathize them, because sometimes, they are greater than what you've come to expect. When their senses dominate & enhance, they'd make you look as if you're just a learning toddler.
**What a boring topic, don't you think? Talking about smelling things.
HAHA. Sorry man, I was bored as well and I couldn't get my head to wander off dreaming.
Delightful Repast - 16th Blogiversary
5 months ago
2 Monsters backstash:
MIA! I LOVE THE SMELLS OF THE BABY TOO! For me it's refreshing, it smells very nice. Hahaha. Cute little thing.
REALLY? OMG! I thought I was the only weird ass! hahaha turns out you're one too! hahaha
Post a Comment