April 26, 2011

REDcolored


   Hair. It's the hundreds and thousands of strands on the top of your scalp. What do you do with it? Generally, as kids, we do not make our choices on what hair we'd like to have don't we? So we mindlessly let our parents decide for us. If it's a jaw length cut they think you should have, that's what they'll do to your precious hair. Me? Oh I used to have long hair with natural light waves since I was a kid, well, not until I turned 18 then I decided to cut it off. See, if you're a daring person, like me, when it comes to hairstyles, you'd even dare to shave it off. Just for the heck of it. I don't want to grow up having the same boring hairstyle for the rest of my life. It'll be dull, fuck! life would be so dull. You take a picture now, and look back at it 10 years later and still have the same hairstyle, wouldn't you think you need some perking up to do with the hair? 

   To me, hair needs attitude. 
It wouldn't be attitude and fierce if your hair doesn't play the part. Or, in my case, change your hair style every 3-4 months (It's pretty extreme, i know).

   Not everyone can fuck with their hair every 4 months, so I'm quite used to all kinds of staring. From admiring kinds of stare, to the down right "WTF?" look on people's eyes. I'm very proud of my hair, considering what it has gone through. It used to be long and healthy, but I really wasn't that fond of it. My first experience on getting my hair done was back when I was 16. Before this, It has always been cut by my dad. Always the lame straight cut. A fag once layered my hair at the church side, but that was just it. Nothing more, nothing less. Anyhow, the salon that did my hair wasn't that pro, but it was okay. Quite expensive though. I first got my hair permed during April of 2007 (it amazes me how I can remember the date. LOL.). And by the  end of Dec 2007, my hair had undergo the rebonding process. I had a pretty lame cut, if you ask me. The stylist didn't get me what I wanted to have, in stead, he gave me a shoulder length cut with a slanting fringe. WTF??? So, to hell with it. And when I was 18, I was introduced by an ex-colleague of mine to a junior hair stylist, Nicole. I became Nicole's hair model back then. Besides, the cut was absolutely free, and it was pretty okay. I had a bob cut. And since then, I kept changing my hair style from time to time. There was a time where Nicole actually shaved off the left side of my hair, it was really Bold, but I managed to pull it off. Thanks to my God given face structure. She even gave me red streaks with it.

  Recently, I helped out Nicole's friend on a color evaluation catwalk. So, I had to be a hair model for a while.  And trust me, it was really a great experience. Besides, I've got my 6 months benefit with Tony & Guy salon, just by being the hair model. Ivan, the colorist, colored my hair purple with some orange, yellow & blue streaks. It was pretty rad. But that was last month, during March. This month, I had it done again. And now, It's red.




"Why do you always change your hair? 
Are you pissed with it or something?"

   Ahhh.. I get that a lot. And to be frank, I'm not pissed with my hair, in fact, I ♥ it! I'm proud of myself. Why? I'm brave enough to go extreme with my hair. Unlike you lame people, who have the same fucking hair style for a decade straight. Problem?

   I look up to Rhianna's bravery on her hair adventures, but I do not follow her with whatever hair style she does. That's why I placed her photo's up there in the first place. So here's to you haters on my hair, I don't give a fuck on what you say. I don't live to please you, I live to please myself. Don't like my hair? Don't hate it. You're making me famous just by hating on me. Fags. 

6 Monsters backstash:

aRaN said...

i love the way u lie ;p hahaha

Mia L. said...

hahaha. :p
Oh. kau follow? Terima kasih weh. :')

aRaN said...

sama-sama. kim salam kat eminem nah kakakkaa

Mia L. said...

hahaha.
i will. I'll go all arsonist with him and burn his lawn. haha. :p

Melor said...

yes,hair do need attitude.its nice to lepak here,mia.

Mia L. said...

I am so glad we think the same. :) haha thanks for the dropby pretty eyes. HUGS!