January 6, 2011

The Significant other.











8 Months and still counting.
You, my other half.
My Significant other.

Take a look at yourself. You're messed up.
Imperfect in all the right reasons. And yet, you're mine.
--
Your hair curly & hard. More or less like an afro if it was not taken care of.
Your subtle and porcelain skin.
Your barely there brows, and very mellow eyes as if angels have touched them.
Your nose and lips, soft & gentle to kiss at.
From the looks of your face, your body, your size.
You would've been a strict & a ready-to-pounce-on person.
But above all that, you're the most gentle being I've ever met.
You're shy and reserve yourself when it comes to talking to other people or strangers.
Your dimples show when you try to shut your mouth.
and your effortless crooked smiles that usually stop my breathing for a while.
Those long & warm hugs from you before we part, just because we're both not sure when we will see each other again.
You're the one thing that I am quite sure of.
The one thing that would understand me. That one thing that would know how to deal with me.
A complicated person, yes, I am indeed.
And I thank God that he actually gave me you.
So that I can run to you when I've nowhere to run.
So that I can cry on your shoulders just because everyone's too busy on how to run their world.
--
It doesn't matter... It all doesn't matter now.
I love you. That's all that counts.
Fuck all those downgrading statements.
Let there be talks, fire & storms.
I've got you, you've got me.
It's all that matters.
Fuck it. I love you.

2 Monsters backstash:

Anonymous said...

this is f'ing sweet.

Mia L. said...

terima kasih sayang. :)