January 16, 2011

The one thing I would remember for the rest of my life, back when I was a teenager.

And imagine you're in the passenger's seat of your best peep's car.
Your friend, driving. The wind, cold as it touches and violates your skin.
And then you put on your hood because your ears are freezing.
You look to your right and your peeps' staring out the window. looking at the stars.
You look to your left, and your other peeps' falling asleep. Mouth opened, eyes closed, but he's warm enough so you scooted closer to them. and you rest your head at your sleeping friends' shoulder.
You stare blankly into the night.
Yes, we were going uphill. Uphill to the midst and cold night. The air conditioner wasn't even turned on. and your driving friend puts on a good metal song in the background. and you would thought "ahhh.. this is one thing that I would remember for the rest of my life, back when I was a teenager."
And so you ride on, looking at the cars passing by, wondering when you'll get to your destination. Staring blankly into space and waiting for your head to black out; for your eyes to close and your mind to shut down, only to dream on something odd; you would ponder. and you wonder. and you wait. Until...

You're out.

My close acquaintances, push me to the top, when I'm down and under.

0 Monsters backstash: