July 25, 2010

Oh My Great Lover

To feel your soft hands caress my skin
When you touch my lips with yours, and place my face onto your palms
And you sweep me off my feet
Tell me beautiful things
Talking with so much effort to make me understand every single word you're saying



My great lover, it is more than enough.
Taught me how to love with all my might
How to smile again when i'm all grey
Who kisses me on my forehead just because you can't think of anything else to do
Your warm and gentle hug still haunts me everyday I wake up
Hoping you'd magically appear next to me in bed

Love, my great lover, it's more than enough.

Knowing and feeling your kind and sincere love for me
To know how much you care,
When I get upset and you stroke my hair as if I was so fragile
Love, I miss you.
Your sweaty palms holding grip of mine.
I want this to last, a long time.



My lover, My lover, the love you give, is more than enough.

And I write sincerely to you. For you.
The thought of losing you would be
a nightmare to my already ruined life
A matter in which I try my hardest not to remind myself.
That you can dissappear and never come back.
I would scream in my dreams
Tears overflowing
Mindless.

Love, having you in my life is more than enough.
And I want to walk with you, till we're both old and wrinkled.

0 Monsters backstash: