I've been having flash backs again.
An odd call for deja vu.
Papers. hundreds of odd colored papers were torn.
A frustration of origami.
Another sign of a path.
********************************************************
I want to take your hand and put it on my chest.
I want you to feel that.
Thud Thud. Thud Thud.
My head starting to twirl.
Can you hear that?
My eardrums could hear it.
It was like my heart was next to my ears.
I felt like my ears were going on alarm.
My palms, sweating like they've never sweat before.
What have you done to me?
I fall over and over and over. Again.
All over again.
It's like voodoo.
A twisted little figure of myself.
Being poisoned and dipped with love potion.
This emotion, I feel like an emoticon.
You're my puppeteer and i'm your puppet.
You, my love, are the only thing I want. so badly.
Like an alcoholic, craving, wanting, having a lust for alcohol.
But you're nothing compared to that.
You're my little piece of heaven, on earth.
Delightful Repast - 16th Blogiversary
5 months ago
0 Monsters backstash:
Post a Comment