July 19, 2010

Miss


"Weh, kat mana? Jom lepak. Datang la kat kitaro."


"Okay. On the way. Sape ada?"


"Ramai. Cepat la."


"Yelah. Okay dude, see you."




I miss. a lot of things.
Thanks a lot to the alterations of our friendship.
We used to hangout together. Meet up at one place, and talk about ridiculous things.
The slaps, the jokes, the silly tease we make.
The cigarette sharing moments.
Good times.
I wonder if you miss that too.
I guess not.



Family? Consider that scratched out of the list.
I don't even know what's happening anymore.
Are we still what we call a Family?
Sad. Sad to think about it.

There are lines and grids now.
A firewall. That brings us all apart.
And I know one person who changed it all.
Who started the partings.

But then again, what am I hoping for?
What's done has been done.
What's happened has happened.

So there, we are divided into groups.
Some went on being individuals, alienating themselves from problems that may occur.
After all, who wants to be part of a problem. Part of a division.
So damn it.

Can't really trust anyone don't you? Well, too bad.
Did you just knew that? Thought you're smart enough to figure that out.

My appologies, it would take quite an effort to have what we all had.

0 Monsters backstash: