each day i always have to wake up at the very same white washed ceiling, lying on the very same bed that is old and meak-like, and feeling that sudden beam of light that always harasses my eyes each time i open them. it all seems so dull. sometimes I wish I just wouldn't wake up anymore, and yet, i do the occasional routines that my boring head would usually do.
I roll around the bed for the next 30 minutes, not having the necessity to get out of bed, check my repulsive-to-entertainment phone for any messages and just lie down on the bed. Staring mindlessly on that very same ceiling again. what are you going to do mia? what are you going to be upto next? its always a puzzle for me to come up with something right after bed. the house seems empty and unnocupied eventhough it's inhabitted by a family of four. You can hear merry chirps of birds and the windy sound of the electric fan. sometimes the sounds bouncing around the living room are just inaudible to my ear. Like this house that I'm livin in is lifeless. Even me. I feel lifeless enough so why do i even bother.
Still, I can't lie down here forever. It would seems sad and pathetic in so many ways. Complaining about how my life is? thats no option, so i do finally consider getting out of bed. i make my bed as a part of my routine and then step out of my scarlett, steel, double-decker bed. I put on my two-inch-high slippers and off that windy fan of mine. I fix my hair and take a good look at myself on that very same mirror that had survived for almost 15 years. this very mirror had witnessed A LOT OF events. i stared at that person in front of me, she immitated every little thing i do. My face was in between my palms and i squeezed my cheeks hard resulting a pouty motion on my lips. The person right in front of me looked weird so i let go of my face and studied every single detail of it. I checked the thickness of my hair, those annoying pimples and my teeth. I would think of my attractiveness. and how i would be like in 50 years time. probably ugly and wrinkled. I am so ugly and imperfect in so many ways possible!
I would reach up to the door knob and from there, my head would start to wonder what's next?
Delightful Repast - 16th Blogiversary
5 months ago
0 Monsters backstash:
Post a Comment