Once again my hopes of meeting my dear sayang has been unapproved by my parents. I had been longing to see him since the day school was finally over for me. for us. It has been three weeks or so that i haven't met my friends whom are close to my heart. I've been missing them like a lost baby would miss her mother. My parents clearly doesn't not know of how my friends really mean to me. To me, they're my everything. I would be a meak child if it wasn't for my friends who supported me to the end. till now.
"No! you are not allowed to go. Your father and I had already discussed about this and because of the fact that you can't go home on time, you're not alowed to go out ever. God knows what you might've been doing out there?! You might be hiding a boyfriend."- and she turned around from me.Turns out my world had got smaller and smaller. I haven't got the freedom that I had wished for when I was in those early days of my form. To think of it, what does my parents have against freedom of hanging out? they have raised me well as a child, as their own flesh and blood, what could they be doubting about??? JESUS! I have such a disfunctional family. I have parents that oppress me. Not giving me and my sister a chance of speaking our minds. A chance to speak out what we are not happy about. Sometimes i wish i had better pair of parents. Parents that have a friend like relationship with their child. Parents that are considerate upon one's freedom.
I DEMAND FREEDOM! I AM NO LONGER A CHILD.
when will they ever see that in me?
*SIGH
thanks mom and dad. for showing me what NOT TO DO when i have my own children. thanks a million. it was a great tip. making an example out of me. thanks!
0 Monsters backstash:
Post a Comment