I have to admit that ever since I took my first breath of air to fill my tiny little lungs, I could not remember any reason of my existence.
Ever since I blurted out my first word. Grew my first baby teeth. Had my First Step. My first cry for help.
I still could not figure out the main reason why I had been sent to this world.
It used to be different. Everything seemed so carefree & wild. No restrictions, just pitch black & blinding white colors.
Now everything's full of colors. The empty, plain canvas has been splashed with paint.
Red, Black, Blue, White & Grey, splat all over the canvas, mixing together like chemistry.
---
It felt like heaven, every time I wake up next to you.
Like nothing can harm me.
Come what may, nothing can harm me.
You, my love are my white paint.
Faithful, loving, caring & compassionate as you are.
Nothing can outgrow your ability to understand.
And It amazes me every single time, that there are people like you in this cruel dark world.
Where everyone's sadistic & masochistic.
People might as well have horns on them.
---
Sometimes, it bites. To know that there are indeed hurricanes to come.
Thunderstorms & cloudy days. It bites. It really does.
Sure, it may come and go. But what IF, one day, you'll disappear for all eternity.
Days will be dark. Grey & dull. Even the slightest idea of falling ill would break me into pieces, what more can I cope IF it happens.
---
Being a child that belongs nowhere, is hard & bitter.
To know that you don't get the privilege like those other people.
Like an orphan. Lost. Faith wouldn't really matter to my idea of rationalism.
---
Yes, I am complicated. Yes, I am a hand full.
And I'm glad that you amaze me every time with your abilities.
To cope and pace with me. Keep up. Don't fall, and save me from myself before I drown.
I fully rely on you, love.
Now everything's full of colors. The empty, plain canvas has been splashed with paint.
Red, Black, Blue, White & Grey, splat all over the canvas, mixing together like chemistry.
---
It felt like heaven, every time I wake up next to you.
Like nothing can harm me.
Come what may, nothing can harm me.
You, my love are my white paint.
Faithful, loving, caring & compassionate as you are.
Nothing can outgrow your ability to understand.
And It amazes me every single time, that there are people like you in this cruel dark world.
Where everyone's sadistic & masochistic.
People might as well have horns on them.
---
Sometimes, it bites. To know that there are indeed hurricanes to come.
Thunderstorms & cloudy days. It bites. It really does.
Sure, it may come and go. But what IF, one day, you'll disappear for all eternity.
Days will be dark. Grey & dull. Even the slightest idea of falling ill would break me into pieces, what more can I cope IF it happens.
---
Being a child that belongs nowhere, is hard & bitter.
To know that you don't get the privilege like those other people.
Like an orphan. Lost. Faith wouldn't really matter to my idea of rationalism.
---
Yes, I am complicated. Yes, I am a hand full.
And I'm glad that you amaze me every time with your abilities.
To cope and pace with me. Keep up. Don't fall, and save me from myself before I drown.
I fully rely on you, love.
0 Monsters backstash:
Post a Comment