October 21, 2010

Yes, Hello. Good Morning..



Dear Love,

I miss you. I miss everything about you. I wish I could just be in your arms the whole time.
I can't stand being so far away from you. It feels like I'm being poked by a pitch fork.
Stab Stab Stab. It's hard.

So yeah, I have to admit. I really love you. It's odd, because I used to be more of an ice queen.
But now, I'm so mellow. Soft. It's like I was washed down by you.

If feelings were objects that I can hold, I would show them all to you...
Too bad they're hormons in our body. And If my heart could be taken out without even killing me, I would've gave it to you. But It's alright, knowing that how much you love me is more than enough.

Sometimes I would feel like I'm about to cry, just because I miss you so much.
Listening to songs while having a cig, rethinking it all again, its just makes it all so meaningful.
What we've been through. And I want this to last for a lifetime.
I want to lie down with you the whole day doing nothing but to stare at your lovely face.
I guess I am madly, deeply, unconditionally in love with you.

Just a thought, where have you been hiding all this while?
All these years, where have you been? I've been waiting a long time for you.
And finally you came.

I'm so glad I met you. I'm so glad I have you. I'm lucky YOU'RE MINE.
And you're going to be My Valentine fora long time.
I'm quite impressed that you actually know how to deal with me.
To have smart conversations with you. It's so worth it.

Like I said, I could hang out with you the whole day, doing nothing but stare at you.
I wouldn't want you to dissapear. So I keep myself close to you.

Any adhesive glue anyone? :)

0 Monsters backstash: