Am I on the wrong road? As I am not happy with what I have. With what I do. I don’t feel right. Like some little thing is missing in me. Yes, travelling is somewhat part of me. But where is the part where I socialize with other humans? Where I laugh and not talk about business. I am no business woman. I know I am not born to be one. I’m hardly strong enough to tackle the whole business thing. Christ. What do I really want.
I DON’T KNOW.
***************************************************************************************************
I dont know myself anymore. I used to laugh without care. Point at a person and laugh at them. I used to care less about the world. Now I’m the total opposite of what I used to be.
I cry a lot. I worry a lot. Sometimes I even think of being dead. To be invisible and finally move out of people’s way. To finally have my peace.
Ahh, life.
why art thou so cruel to thee.
0 Monsters backstash:
Post a Comment