November 19, 2008

The boys in school.

I wonder what those people would think about and what they would do when there ought to be something going on. like a fire for instance.

It was the day before today, and i just finished doing my Moral exam. I had to put up with Additional Mathematics that morning and i had to stay back for the next exam, which is, Moral. It started at 2.30 pm. and ended round 5. so yeah. I was pretty bored and my head was pretty jammed because of those shitty questions that they ask around in my Moral paper. I mean, its for my own good to think a lot yeah??? but hey, I'm no robot.
anyhow, I was walking to the school shelter thing's and i saw a group of Indian boys. they were gathering around in a circle and I was like, "why are they doing that?". I just kept looking at their actions. then i saw what they had planned in mind. Being irresponsible is what they're good at. Their faces were familiar. I knew them very well. I knew the fact that they were one of the rebel groups in school. So yeah, i understood what they were up to. I just observed their actions and kept on eating my french fries. munching and grinding them with my teeth.
One of the boys whom i had been in the same class with looked at me for a while and i realized he was holding a long sleeve shirt. Basically it was obvious that it was the boys' school uniform. While he was holding it, his friend was holding a lighter on his hand. Lighting it and aimed on the shirt's sleeve. He tried to burn it. Fortunately for him, it worked. It lit up and burnt on its own. The Boy who took hold of the shirt stuffed it into the trash can. The trash can was on fire. It was smoking actually. I could smell the scent of things on fire. I was a bit alarmed, Thinking of the negative possibilities that could happen. but then, i decided to just observe what my teacher's and friend's reactions would be. So i waited and stared at the burning trashcan. The group of boys took a run and pretended like nothing ever happened. While they came past by me I asked "what did you guys burn? Why did you do that???". but they looked at me gave me a smile, and moved along. Luckily, the trash can was handmade with cement. so, it did not get so damaged. A teacher passed by the trash can and she did not even notice it burning. "cant she see the heap of smoke in front of her eyes??!" i thought. But hey, she just passed by it. Next came a group of students that happen to pass by it. I was amazed that they didn't notice the burning trash can. It's unbelievable how people these days are too busy to be bothered by these things.
Few minutes later, I observed two familiar faces. One was Pn. Philomina, an Indian teacher who teaches Moral. and another was the school clerk. Pn. Philomina didn't notice the trash can but the clerk did. She stared in mid air. The smoke that came upon her face was noticed. She continued to observe the smoke carefully and possibly took a few breaths to sharpen her suspicion. I observed her from a far. She was standing quite far and i saw her taking off her glasses, cleaning them as if to think that the smoke was just the mist. She put on her glasses on agin and this time she was sure that it was no mist on her specs but something was on fire. The rash can, she thought. one of the school janitor ought to pass by her and she immediately called the school janitor to check the trash can. the school janitor looked stupidly and came near the trash can. She held her bicycle next to her and took a peak at the trash. The clerk went away as soon as the janitor came by the trash can. thinking that the janitor would put out the fire. "people, they dont really give a damn about things." i thought for a minute. The janitor then went away and came to the gurads shed. the janitor came in and talked to the school guard. It was pretty much dissapointing because i thought they would eventually put out the fire. I finally walked out of school, knowing that my father was on his way to pick me up. By the school gate, I came accross the boys who made such a fuss in my head.
"Hey, who burnt that? geez.. Do you happen to know who did that?" they asked me stupidly.
"Gee... I wonder who did that." i said in reply.
"Oh c'mon, you wouldn't tell now would you?"
I just kept on walking.

They are irresponsible. but hen again, they did something that i had been wanting to do. burn stuff in school. : ]

0 Monsters backstash: