It's 4.25 am. And I had an idea to write in my blog. Finally, after all these months of resting like a lazy potato on this computer chair. As I was clicking away my blog posts out of curiosity, I saw a bunch of unfinished drafts. And it all came to me... I've always the tendency to procrastinate & delay things that I wish to write about.Of course there is no explanation in that, just pure lazyness for my undone drafts. But would it make the difference? Even if I write away my thoughts & publish them for your own reading? Even if I finish what I started? Sometimes I remind myself,
"No one's really listening to what you have to say,
so don't bother writing."
Again, that isn't a good thing to say to yourself.
so don't bother writing."
Again, that isn't a good thing to say to yourself.
I'm a mess.
0 Monsters backstash:
Post a Comment